Terms & Conditions
To register as a member of NepalMatrimonial.com or use this Site:
- You must be over 20 years for both men and women. Membership in this Service is void where prohibited
- You must not be prohibited or disabled by any law from entering into a contract.
Some of the important aspects you should consider in relation to marriage as per Muluki Ain (including amendment till 10th Asoj, 2059 B.S.) of Nepal are as follows:
- The boy and girl should not be within the prohibited degree of relationship (should not be related by blood to each other).
- You must be over 18 years for both men and women if the marriage is with the consent of parents. If the marriage is without the consent of parents or the guardians, the legal marriageable age is 20 years for both men and women.
- Both the boy and the girl should be capable of giving valid consent to marriage and should not be unfit for marriage by reason of mental or physical disorders such as recurrent attacks of insanity, unsoundness of mind, uncontrollable epilepsy, terminal illness, dysfunctional sexuality or sexless etc.
- Neither party to a marriage must have a spouse living at the time of marriage and must be legally divorced if married before. Both the boy and the girl should have full knowledge of such divorce. Please note that bigamy (remarriage), except under certain conditions outlined in the Muluki Ain of Nepal, is an offence under the Nepalese Penal Code.
Note: Above points are only the general interpretations of the clauses Under Mahal (Section) 17 relating to Marriages as per Muluki Ain (including amendment till 10th Asoj, 2059 B.S.) of Nepal. You are strongly advised to go through the Muluki Ain for related topics under Mahals (Sections) 12, 15, 18 and other relevant sections for the detailed overview.
It is always wise to marry correctly, legally and validly to avoid legal complications later on. Therefore it is necessary to be well informed before taking steps to marry with or without parental approval.
Please also note that the exchange of matrimonial profile(s) through or by NepalMatrimonial.com Service should not, in any way, be interpreted as matrimonial offer and/or recommendation by NepalMatrimonial.com. NepalMatrimonial.com shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising out of, or subsequent to, matrimonial relations established pursuant to the use of NepalMatrimonial.com Service.
The contents on the site and the service including the matrimonial information such as date of birth, age, marital status, handicaps (if any) etc. posted by the members are provided "AS IS" without liability of any kind to us, whether express, implied or statutory. Each individual member is solely responsible for the Contents that he or she publishes or displays ("posts") on NepalMatrimonial.com service or transmits to other NepalMatrimonial.com Members.NepalMatrimonial.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Service.
3. Validity of this Service Agreement
This Agreement will remain effective in its fullest form while you use the Site and/or are a Member of NepalMatrimonial.com. You may terminate your membership at any time for any reason by sending your written or email notice of termination to NepalMatrimonial.com. Upon receipt of your notification, NepalMatrimonial.com will terminate your access to the Site. Additionally, NepalMatrimonial.com may terminate your membership any time, for any reason effective upon sending you a notice at the email address provided by you in the registration process or any other email address you may later provide to NepalMatrimonial.com. The termination of your membership in the NepalMatrimonial.com Service may be because you have breached the Agreement. In such case, you will not be entitled to any refund for any unused Subscription fees.
4. Online Conduct
(a) NepalMatrimonial.com Site is for the personal use of individual members only, and must not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours, including providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to NepalMatrimonial.com or otherwise. Organizations, companies, or businesses must not become Members of NepalMatrimonial.com and should not use the Service or Site for any purpose, commercial or otherwise. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action by NepalMatrimonial.com.
(b) You will not use your membership either online or offline as a platform for any kind of promotional campaign, solicitation, advertising or dealing in any product or service or transmit any chain letters or junk mail.
Although NepalMatrimonial.com is not liable to the conduct of its Members on or off the NepalMatrimonial.com Site, it is a violation of Agreement to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or attempt to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent.
In order to protect NepalMatrimonial.com and our Members from any abuse or misuse, NepalMatrimonial.com reserves the right to restrict the number of communications, profile contacts & responses and emails which a Member may send to other Member in a 24-hour period.
You may not use any automated processes or any other programs and or scripts to view content on NepalMatrimonial.com or communicate, contact, respond or interact with its members.
5. Content Posted on the Site by Members
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display ("post") on NepalMatrimonial.com service, or transmit to other NepalMatrimonial.com Members. NepalMatrimonial.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the site. In exercising this right, NepalMatrimonial.com may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the site. If you fail to produce such evidence, NepalMatrimonial.com may terminate your Membership without a refund.
- By posting Content to any public area of NepalMatrimonial.com, you automatically grant NepalMatrimonial.com, and other NepalMatrimonial.com Members, full worldwide right to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content.
Following is a list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. However, the list is not exhaustive. NepalMatrimonial.com will investigate and take appropriate action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision. This may include removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund. The list includes:
- Any Content that is offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry and hatred against any group or individual or causes physical harm of any kind to any group or individual.
- Content that harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- Transmission of "junk mail" or unsolicited mass mailing.
- Content that promotes false or misleading information or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene or defamatory.
- Any Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing pirated music or links to pirated music files.
- Content that contains restricted or password protected access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
- Content displaying pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
- Providing material that exploits NepalMatrimonial.com members in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from the members.
- Providing instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
- Soliciting passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users, and
- Engaging in commercial activities without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- You must not include in your Member profile, visible to other members, any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL's, and email addresses.
- You must use the NepalMatrimonial.com Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations of the country you reside in.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
NepalMatrimonial.com owns and retains all rights (proprietary or otherwise, as the case may be) in the NepalMatrimonial.com Site and the NepalMatrimonial.com Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other intellectual property and/or proprietary information of NepalMatrimonial.com and its licensors. Except for that information in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such information.
7. Member Disputes
You are solely responsible for your actions and interactions with other NepalMatrimonial.com Members. NepalMatrimonial.com has no obligation, under any circumstances to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
9. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
(a) NepalMatrimonial.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Site by its Users, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. Furthermore, NepalMatrimonial.com is not responsible or answerable for the conduct of any User and/or Member of the NepalMatrimonial.com Service whether online or offline.
(b) NepalMatrimonial.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications and Content. NepalMatrimonial.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any kind including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the NepalMatrimonial.com Site and/or in connection with the NepalMatrimonial.com Service.
(c) Under no circumstances will NepalMatrimonial.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the NepalMatrimonial.com Site or transmitted to its Members.
(d) The exchange of matrimonial profile(s) through or by NepalMatrimonial.com Service should not, in any way, be interpreted as matrimonial offer and/or recommendation by NepalMatrimonial.com. NepalMatrimonial.com shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising out of, or subsequent to, matrimonial relations established pursuant to the use of NepalMatrimonial.com Service.
(e) The CONTENTS ON THE SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO US, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. NepalMatrimonial.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Service.
(f) In no event will NepalMatrimonial.com be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the NepalMatrimonial.com Service even if NepalMatrimonial.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. Suggestions, Complaints, Disputes
Suggestions and complaints should be first addressed to NepalMatrimonial.com at its customer support department (email@example.com).
The membership is deemed to have been entered into at Lalitpur, Nepal and consequently the laws of Nepal will govern the membership.
This Agreement, accepted upon use of the NepalMatrimonial.com Site and further acknowledged by becoming a Member of the service, contains the entire agreement between you and NepalMatrimonial.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Please Contact us with any questions regarding this agreement.
NepalMatrimonial.com is a property of Avenues Nepal Private Ltd.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.